From the time I was able to put pencil to paper, I’ve been a list-maker; in fact, I’ve been known to make lists of lists I need to create! As a result, I’m excited to participate this year in Moorea Seal’s 52 Lists Project; look for my list every Monday.
Week 23: List the things that make you laugh.
1. My son and daughter — the funny things they do; my son’s dry sense of humor and my daughter’s less dry humor
2. Big Bang Theory, particularly Sheldon — the writers of this show rarely fail to make me laugh with the antics and dialogue of the 5 original characters
3. The Vet Life — a fairly new television show airing on Animal Planet network, the interaction between the 3 vets and the snapshots of the cute animals make this my new favorite program
4. The Trailer Park Princess series, written by Kim Hunt Harris — beginning with The Trailer Park Princess and the Middle Finger of Fate, Harris never fails to make me laugh at the antics Salem and her friends
5. Cute puppy and dog memes on Facebook and pinterest
6. Teacher memes on Pinterest
7. My friends
8. My students — sometimes intentionally, sometimes without even knowing about it (I’m laughing inside); they can be so funny, so sweet, and sometimes so naive
9. Toddlers — I wish I could always have a toddler in the house 🙂