From the time I was able to put pencil to paper, I’ve been a list-maker; in fact, I’ve been known to make lists of lists I need to create! As a result, I’m excited to participate this year in Moorea Seal’s 52 Lists Project; look for my list every Monday.
I’m not sure why, but I didn’t post a list last week, so I’m posting two this week. I’m a little late, but I was working feverishly on a project with a looming deadline.
Week 26: List the things you would change in your life right now if you could
The biggest, most-obvious change I would make is that my nest would have more than one occupant. My late husband would be here and my son & daughter would visit frequently
But since the first is impossible and the 2nd one very difficult (due to their location, jobs, etc), I’m going to focus on changes in my that are more doable.
1. I would not live in this house.
2. Instead of a “normal” job, I would have adequate income from writing and other creative
3. I would travel extensively, primarily in a Class B+ rv (see next change) throughout the US and
Canada, with some trips to Europe and a few other places
4. Instead of my Prius, I’d own a very reliable Class B+ rv and a hybrid soft-top Jeep (do they even
5. I’d be totally debt-free.
6. My shoulder and knee would be completely healed and discomfort/pain-free.
7. My arms would be toned.
8. I wouldn’t need reading glasses, or any type of glasses.
9. I’d be completely finished with both my son’s and daughter’s scrapbooks, and they would be digital
works of art!
10. I would be filled with joy — not because of all of these changes, but just because.
Week 27: List the things that make you feel healthy: mind, body, and soul
2. Attending church
3. Fellowship with family and friends — in person
4. An uncluttered environment, both home and work
5. Checklists, and checking off items as I accomplish them
6. Exploring new things — new places and new things/topics
7. Being around large bodies of water — large lakes and the ocean
8. Better yet, being on the beach
9. Eating healthy — I’m sure it’s a body thing, but for me it’s more a matter of mind. I feel pretty
darned proud of myself and have a sense of accomplishment when I forego the candy bar and eat
an apple instead. 🙂
10. Exercise — Like eating healthy, although it’s really more a body thing, I like knowing I did
something I didn’t want to do but know I should.