From the time I was able to put pencil to paper, I’ve been a list-maker; in fact, I’ve been known to make lists of lists I need to create! As a result, I’m excited to participate this year in Moorea Seal’s 52 Lists Project; look for my list every Monday.
Week 4: List what you would like your life to look like 10 years from now.
That I would be:
- Living in continual, personal relationship with God
- Filled with peace and joy not based on circumstances
- Enjoying a (continued) close relationship with my son & daughter
- Physically strong, healthy, and active
- Making a positive impact on those around me and possibly an even larger circle of people
- Retired and “comfortable” financially
- Living in the moment
- Living simply, surrounded only by *things* that are useful or that bring me joy